Thursday, August 18, 2005

Not much to Say


I do realize I have not made a post in a while. To be honest I don't have very much to talk about. I did go to the pool today. It was my first time to go to the pool here at Balad. It was actually pretty nice. I enjoyed myself. I went with my friends Ed and Chris. We talked about the world's next greatest business ideas. I guess I'm trying to get some sun as well. I'm going to get to go on leave next month, sometime between the 1st-13th of September. I think me and Tara are going to go to Hawaii. The dates aren't final, but we should know for sure in a few days. I don't know much else it is still pretty darn hot here, but I think cooler weather could be in sight. It is starting to get a lot more comfortable in the early morning hours. Hopefully that means that cool weather is a little closer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Just wanted to say Hello.
You are doing a great Job.
And THANK YOU for all you are doing.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home