Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July


Well this is not exactly how I have spent my July 4ths in the past. I guess it could be worse, even though I can't think of anything at the moment. I have flown a lot in the last seven days, I have been pretty tired too. Long nights, and long missions. The picture is of the crew I flew with a couple of nights ago. We buy flags fly them on missions then send them to family memebers with a little certificate, it is kind of nice. If anyone is interested let me know. On a different note I do get to go to Germany for about 5 days in a couple of weeks. We are going to spend a few days up there doing some simulator training. It will be nice to get a couple of days back in society. Eat some real food, hopefully have a few beers. I will let you know how that goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amr-i-ca!!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home