Friday, June 24, 2005

Internet


So for some reason lately I have been doing all these new things when it comes to internet, and web pages, but I found something really cool. I should say some of my buddies here, have told me about it. First would be a web browser called "Mozilla Firefox". Basically it is the same as Internet Explorer. Slightly different. It allows you to open up multiple pages in one window, you can tab them out at the top of your tool bar. It is pretty cool. So instead of clicking on a link when you are browsing, and a whole new window pops up, you can keep the same window and switch back and forth. I like it. Then the other thing I like even more is a thing called Stumble Upon. This is a really cool addition to the new browser. You tell it the things you like (i.e.; sports, history, investing, etc.) then when you are browsing it gives you random things that are out there on the stuff you are interested in. Some stuff is from obvious webpages, ESPN, others comes from very interesting sources. It is worth trying I really like it, I have found some cool things, especially on the comedy, and satire stuff. I have the links on the right side of the page if you are interested in either one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake: We have been following your pictures and stories through your brothers...quite an experience. Take care, Kelly P

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a cool site, way better than www.corylikesfatchicks.com. keep it updated as much as you can. Ben said he is looking for you.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at everyone's emails, especially Tyler Ragan's. Funny!! Talk to you soon. Your bestest sister ever!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home