Wednesday, June 29, 2005


June is wrapping up, and boy has it been hot. I don't know what has been worse the heat or the dust. The dust sure made me miss out on a lot of flight time. I probably got eight or nine flights cancelled this month because of the dust. I did manage to get just a little over 20 flight hours this month. I think that I am around 150 or 160 for the enitre deployment. It is pretty much the same stuff all the time, not all that exciting. The picture is of the base that I am at, it is pretty big. Living conditions are actually pretty good. The gym is real nice. Food isn't too bad. So this will give you an idea of where i live.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy nice photo, Hope you got the one of PJ's teeth. Its pretty hot here too but I'm sure not as hot as there. Nothing much going one, not a lot planned for the 4th. Tyler and I may do some fishing this weekend if we can get up early.

Cory

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home