Sunday, July 10, 2005

Biggest Regrets

I'm bored so I thought that I would make another post. I would have to say my biggest regret, concerning my little trip to Iraq, is not bringing my electric razor. Man, what an idiot I am. That thing would have been more than useful. I have no idea what was going through my mind when I decided not to bring it. The other thing, which I now actually have, is not gettting a coffee pot. I considered it pretty much the whole time I've been here, but I never bought one. Finally, my friend Ed got me a coffe pot when he was down in Kuwait. I guess he got sick of me bitching about not drinking coffee. So now that I have one, I drink it all the time. I've been missing out this whole time, on the enjoyment of a morning coffee(actually afternoon for me). Well there you go, I just took up a moment of your life with useless information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home