Friday, July 15, 2005

I Don't Like Walking


I was thinking when I was walking home tonight, about how much I have walked in the past 6+ months. It really sucks. If you think of it, I have walked more since I have been deployed than I have my entire life combined I swear. At an absolute minimum I walk at least 1 mile a day. It is approxiamately 800 meters from my trailer to our operations area. I most definitely do that everyday, maybe except for about 10-15 days since I have been here. Keep in mind for the 2 weeks I was in Kuwait, this walking was even worse, much further to go, where ever you wanted to go. Also on the days I fly, I am at least walking another 1/2 mile round trip to the aircraft, maybe further depending on which parking pad we are parked at. Plus you make trips to the chow hall, and to the bathrooms, pick up laundry. This is a lot of walking, none of which I'm happy to be doing. I do realize in this rant that this is good for my health, and I shouldn't be complaining so much. I'm not caring much about that right now. I should have bought a bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home