Monday, September 19, 2005

Hawaii is wonderful


I've been in Hawaii about 10 days. It has been wonderful so far. We haven't done a whole lot really, but it is great just to relax. We did go and see the Arizona memorial at Pearl Harbor, that was pretty interesting. We also went to Hanauma Bay, they have a coral reef there where you can snorkel and see the sea life. It was a really beautiful area and it was cool to see all the fish. Tara and I both really liked that. We have spent a lot of time by the beach and the pool. I think that I have burned every square inch of my body at this point. So the last week should be more enjoyable. We have eaten at some really nice restaurants, Tara says I have made her gain weight. All in all Hawaii is a really wonderful place I recommend every one come here if they ever get a chance. I hope to come back soon one day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Wish I had known sooner that you were here - I could have hooked you and dh up. I hope you enjoy your R&R. Stay safe.

(we're a former Sugarbear family who is now stationed here in Hawaii)

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home