Friday, September 02, 2005

Another Month Away


So the month of August has come and gone. I would say highlighted by power outages. That is unfortunate that is the highlight here in Iraq. I guess on other news I did fly over 46 hours this month, by far the most in a calendar month. I have usually averaged around 30. So it is a little bit more than I am used to getting. It makes time go by faster when you fly more, but it gets a little old. I flew a lot of flags this month. There are some in the mail. I will fly more flags when I get back from leave. It is just a few days till I go on leave, I'm very ready to get out of this place. I have had about all I can take of this lovely country, a break will be great. I will try to make a few post when I'm in Hawaii if I'm able. I did have the opportunity to wear a Belton Fire Department patch that Doug(my brother, for readers that don't know) sent me. I wore it on a mission we flew into Baghdad. Talk to you all soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i doubt that he'll have time to post anything. I'm sure i'll keep him busy!!!!:)

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake, why do you look so sexy in this pick? When I look at it the song "Sharp Dressed Man" starts playing immediately in my head for some reason. That and "Raining Men"

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Blake....hope all is well with you and yours. Talked to your dad last week to get your email and web page address. The wrestling season is almost upon us again. This is going to be my last year. Going to make it a good one. If your in the Butler area and want to work one while your around...call. Take care buddy. Bruce

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home