Friday, June 24, 2005


If I am posting anything that has to do witht the recent past I guess it would have to be about the Dust Storms we have here. They suck and are terrible. We basically can't fly in them cause visibility is so poor. They are a pain in the butt, cause the dust is bad with out a "Dust Storm". You can see sky above them usually, but not all the time, it tends to settle around the ground. Any way I have accompanied this post with a picture of a dust storm out in Al Asad. It is about 150 miles west of here, but this is what they can look like. This was a pretty major one, it was not this powerful when it hit us, it broke up some. So needless to say I haven't been flying much lately. So therefore, my life is even more boring here. By the way the picture is real

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blake,
Amie sent Don and me your website. She and Sandee keep us posted about you and Matt. We did receive a slide show of the Dust Storm In Al Asad. It was like a tsunami except dust instead of water. I can't imagine how any of you can breathe after one rolls in.
Your Cousin wife, Betty Wofford- Balto MD

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake,
Seeing all that dust reminds me of what I should be doing instead of being on the computer...dusting my house!!!

Take care....

Judy

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Steve Levine and I live in York, which is actually in the Midlands of England. I'm Thirty four years old and also I have been hitched for Four years. I have Three youngsters. I am looking forward to meeting with you all in here.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home