Monday, November 14, 2005

Nothing much happening


Sorry I haven't posted any new topics or news lately. Things have been kind of slow here. They gave us an original date that we were supposed to be relieved in at the end of October, then they decided to keep us longer. We haven't done crap since then. Anyway, we are still getting pretty close to leaving. It is kind of exciting, but time goes by a little slower, and we still have to stay focused till we leave. I have packed most of my "comfort" items up in Tuff boxes that will be shipped home in containers. On a different note the power went out AGAIN this time for almost 3 days. That was terrible. Good thing is that it isn't hot, but there is absolutely nothing to do. I am on a nights schedule, so I get up around 2 to 3pm in the afternoon, when I don't fly I can't come home and just sleep. Needless to say it was difficult to find things to do. On another completely different note we have had some interesting bets in the last month. One was a Captain said he could eat 25 hard boiled eggs in 45 minutes. He failed at that. He hit a pretty big wall when he got to about 15 eggs. He ended up with about 20 down when the time ran out. Just the other day one of our crewmembers, chugged an entire bottel of Texas Pete's Hot Sauce. Both had money involved. He got the whole bottle down, and earned about $220 dollars, but I believe he made several trips to the bathroom during the course of the evening. That is all I know. Talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home