Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Last Post From Iraq


I will be leaving in a few days. So I am not sorry to say that this will be my last posting, at least for this deployment. I think as a whole my unit has done a great job over here. We have had our hard times. Many people have gripes and complaints, but overall we have been a "go to" unit for accomplishing tough missions. I have had the opportunity to work with a great group of people. We have all done a great job of looking out for one another. We have had some pretty good time and memories. I don't want to make this too long, so I will say what needs to be said. I just want to say thank you to everyone. I know that many of you have sent letters and packages. I have not sent many letters out, and for that, I am sorry. I have appreciated all of them though. It is always nice to get something from home. I wish I could have sent more letters home. I also want to thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I am a firm believer that they work. I'm not quite done yet so keep those prayers coming. I am heading back to Alaska after few week stay in Kuwait. I will let you all know when I'm back to Alaska. I hope you all enjoyed my little site I have here. It isn't much. I wish I would have started it earlier in the deployment. I plan to keep it going while I'm in the Army. Last, but certainly not least. I want to thank my family you guys have been great. I know my Mother has worried sick, hopefully these last few days go by smooth. Very lastly I want to thank Tara. I don't know really what I can say, but I most certainly could not have done this deployment with out her. She has been my oak tree. She is much stronger of person than I could ever hope to be. I am the luckiest man there is to have her as my wife. I love you so much Baby. Pray for safe flights these last few days. I hope to talk to you all again real soon. Thanks again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home!! We are thinking of you. The Foster's

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home