Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Funny story

I know, I know, I need to do better updating our blog. I haven't taken any pictures for so long. I'll try to do that this week. We really haven't been doing much exciting. Still potty training, still going ok. Some days are great and some days (like today) are not so great. I actually have a funny story to tell. I think it was funny, kind of gross, but o'well. I've told some of you the story already, but I just had to put it on the blog.
So Ava was pooping in the potty the other day. She just happened to have 2 poops in there. One was little and the other was bigger. She got done and was getting ready to flush it, when she looked in the toilet at the bigger of the poops and said, "Look, it's her mommy!" I had to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home