Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome Summer


This isn't the best picture, but it was the only one I took. We kicked off summer by going to the pool over the weekend. Lori, Katie, and Peyton came over for Memorial weekend, and we decided to take the girls swimming at the city pool. It was of course opening weekend, which means the water was absolutely freezing. Ava had such a good time. She loved the water, freezing and all. We had a little bit of a problem getting the swim suit on. She wouldn't put it on until I got to the pool and then she let Lori put it on her. Only problem was, it was a bikini. She didn't like that so well! Luckily, I brought a one piece also, cause I wasn't sure which one she would wear. Good thinking on my part I guess. She ended up wearing the one piece.
We have been working on potty training this week. She is actually doing better with the pooping than peeing. She went poop in the potty once yesterday and twice today!! I'm hoping to have her potty trained by August. That's the plan!! Hope it works out.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

What a cutie! Good luck with potty training...here's a tip. Take the peed in undies and run them through a rinse cycle in the washer before you wash them. I have tooo much experience with this stuff! hehe

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home