Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not alot happening


I haven't posted in a while, simply because we haven't been doing much. We are still working on the potty training. I can't say that it is going great, but it's not going bad either. We have our days of no accidents and then we have our days where it feels like all I do is clean carpet. I would guess that is pretty normal when you are potty training.
I took this picture the other day. Ava did not take her Dora backpack off all day. She insisted on taking a nap with it. I thought it was pretty cute when I peeked in on her and saw this.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

Just wanted to say, 'hi, I'm checking your blog!' Its fun to see the boys' old crib! What a cutie with her Dora backpack! She's getting so big. Why do all the kids have to grow up???

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home