Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ouch!!


Well our day was great until about 5:00 tonight. We were playing outside and Ava wanted to sit on this big box thing in our back yard. I'm not really sure what its purpose is, but I'm know it has one ( electrical box or something, it looks like a big coffin) Anyway, she wanted off, so she tried to slide off it and I guess leaned back just enough and as she was getting off, she scratched her back. Poor thing, I knew as soon and she did it. She just cried and cried. Needless to say, she walked around a little slow tonight and kept saying hurts, boo-boo. To make it worse, the burn is right on the diaper line, so I know that can't feel good. I gave her some Tylenol tonight, I don't know if that will help, but I thought anything I can do to help ease the pain. I felt so bad for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home