Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun outside


Here is Ava checking out the tomato plants. The weather was so nice here this weekend, so we spent a lot of time outside. I took quite a few pictures, but most of them were not any good. She just does not like getting her picture taken. I kept trying to take pictures and she finally started yelling, "Mommy, no pictures". So I was done with that!!
Tonight I was getting her ready for bed and she was making a circle in the air with her arm. She said, "Mommy, circle." I have no idea where that came from. Everyday she surprises me with something new. And the other day, we were sitting outside and she looked at me and said, "Mommy, watcha thinkin". She cracks me up!! If I could only get all this on video, so daddy could see it. I've been trying to get her to sing in front of the video camera, but as soon as I get it out, she won't do a thing. It's kind of like the regular camera! I'll have to hide the video camera and sneak up on her sometime, so Blake can hear her singing. It is so darn cute.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Tara,
Ava is such a cutie! I can't believe how grown up she looks. I used to put the camera on a tripod and just leave it on for a little while and eventually I would capture what I wanted so Abrahm could see. If not, everytime I would put the camera in Adam's face he'd freeze up! Then I'd just go back and edit it. Maybe it's worth a try! Getting these little people to cooperate isn't always the easiest!
Take care,
Amy

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home