Monday, May 12, 2008

A big weekend!


We had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday, Ava turned 2!! We went home to see all of our family over the weekend. Ava had all kinds of fun activities to do. I took so many pictures, that if I were to put them all on tonight I would be here all night long. So I'm just going to put a few pictures on each day. That way you can look for some new pictures each day for the next few days. On Friday, Grandma Julie and I took Ava to see Uncle Doug at the fire station. She got to sit in the driver's seat, wear some head phones, and Uncle Doug had a special fireman's hat and sticker for her. She had so much fun. Thank you Doug.
This picture is after we left the fire station. Ava was so good that afternoon, that Grandma Jan bought her an ice cream cone. It was a lovely mess! But it was fun to watch her eat it all by herself.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

Woah! I can't believe you let her eat it in the car! My boys would have that thing smeared on the windows and in every crevice!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home