Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sick again


Ava just got over having a cold for 2 weeks and then the flu for 4 days. We were better for about a week, and now she is sick again. I took her to the ER on Friday morning, after not sleeping at all the night before, having a cough and a fever. She has a horrible cold again plus strep throat. She's been on antibiotics for 3 days now and is feeling much better. Her cold is still yucky, but her throat seems to be much better. I will be so glad when this sick season is over. It seems like we can't even leave the house without catching something.
Well, Grandma Julie couldn't stand to be away from her, so she came over yesterday to nurse Ava back to health! I think it has helped too. I know Ava enjoys seeing someone else here besides me, and I enjoy it, cause I get a little break.
We had chicken and noodles for supper tonight. Julie was teaching me how to make the homemade noodles, and Ava wanted in on the action. So we got her little junior bake set out and she rolled out some of her own dough. It was so cute to watch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ava needs to come to my house and teach me how to make noodles!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home