Monday, February 11, 2008

My typical face

Well this seems to be Ava's typical facial expression for the last few weeks. I think the terrible twos are coming early! She has been very sassy and grumpy lately. We just got over being sick for 2 weeks, so I can understand not being happy then, but we are all better now, so it's time to act better!!! She doesn't want to go to sleep, and she's been waking up multiple times during the night to throw a fit. She finally falls asleep and then a few hours later she wakes up and remembers she was having a fit, so she feels the need to finish it I guess! Tonight when I tried to take something from her, she jerked back and said, "No, it's mine." Very nice!! Let the fun times begin!:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Ava would do such a thing! Isn't being a mom so much fun sometimes :)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home