Thursday, October 18, 2007

Art time


I bought Ava her first set of markers and big coloring book. She loves the markers, but of course doesn't know how to work them. They are made for little kids like her, but I personally think regular markers would be easier to use.
We got home the other day, after spending time with families back home for 3 weeks. We are glad to be home and back to a regular routine.
Since we've been home, Ava has learned how to open doors. I was reading through the mail when we got home and she walked over to the door going into the garage, and just opened it like it was nothing. So I guess I'll have to make sure the doors are locked for now on.
I bought Ava a little potty chair so she could start getting use to it. She tinkled in it the first time she sat on it!! Well, maybe I should say, she stood up and started peeing on the floor and I sat her back on the seat and she finished going in the potty. She hasn't gone in it since, but that's ok!
Yesterday, I started giving Ava one nap a day instead of two. It's only the second day, but so far it's going good. Although, she almost fell asleep while she was eating lunch today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home