Sunday, July 22, 2007

My first time eating corn on the cob


The other night Ava kept reaching for something on the table, and I couldn't figure out what she wanted. After handing her a piece of everything off my plate, I figured out she wanted my corn on the cob. I didn't have much left on it, but I gave it to her and she knew just what to do with it! It was so funny to watch her.
So last night I fixed corn on the cob again, and she got her own little cob. She really liked it, however, she like it much better when I held it for her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure is was much more fun watching her eat it, because the next day will be another show "cornback rattler". Make sure Blake's home to change her!!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think she had some lasagne before the corn by the looks of her face. i have a pix of her daddy eating corn when he was about that size. we will have to compare.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home