Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas morning

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, we sure did. Ava got SO many new toys. Her big toy was Spike the dinosaur. She has been saying for over a month that she wanted Santa to bring him to her. Well, he did. I'll try to put the video of her opening him up. It is so funny. She's still a little afraid of him when he's turned on, hopefully she get over that, because Santa spent a lot of money on him!!
I don't have many pictures to put on the blog, because for some reason my camera was on a different setting and I didn't know about it. So from Christmas Eve on, all my pictures are very blurry. They didn't look that way on my camera, but when I got home and looked at them all on the computer I was sick. Pretty disappointing and sickening :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home