Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ava's last night in her baby bed


Sunday night was Ava's last night in her baby bed. I brought home a twin size "big girl" bed for her. I told her she could have any sheets that she wanted, so we went to walmart. I picked out Dora, princess, Tinker Bell, and many more. She said no to them all. I asked her what she wanted then and she said Polka dot sheets. You would know, I can't find them!! So she just has plain white sheets on her bed for now, but she's okay with it. She's done pretty well with her new bed. She has slept in it for 2 nights now. The first night she woke up a couple times and last night she slept all night. I think I was more worried about it. I just knew she was going to fall out. I have to get over it. She has rails on each side of it, so I think I'm worrying a little much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home