Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween to everyone! Hope everyone had a safe and happy day. We sure did (for the most part.)
We started our day off by going to a new playgroup. This was our second time going, and Ava loves it. The Parent as Teachers program offers at playgroup every morning from 9:30 to 11:15 for free. Ava loves playing with all the kids and especially the cool toys. Plus it gives us something to do in the mornings, and that helps with our transition from two naps a day to one nap.
I really wasn't planning on taking Ava trick or treating because she screams every time I try and put a costume on her. But I started to feel bad about it this afternoon, (thanks to my husband, I know he didn't mean to make me feel bad, but I did) so I decided we were going to go and she WAS going to wear a costume.
Well, about five minutes before it was time to get dressed, we were outside playing and Ava took off running and hit the concrete face first. So now she has this huge goose egg on her head and her nose is scratched up too. Now wouldn't you want to put on a pumpkin costume and go trick or treating! She of course screamed bloody murder while I was getting her dressed, so as soon as I had her dressed I picked her up and ran out the door, before she could get it off!! Once we were outside she stopped crying and then saw a boy dressed up as a little superman and started smiling. Ahhh, sigh of relief! The rest of the night went great! I do think she's gonna have one heck of a bruise though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home